Happy Friday everybody! I hope you all have a fun and relaxing weekend ahead of you. Jeff and I have slowly been getting some Christmas decor out (I finally wore him down), and Omaha officially had its first snow of the season!
The past few days have made me want to cozy up with cold weather favorites! Here are a few things I’m loving right now…
Cold Weather Loves
1. My InfinityMOM nursing scarf is getting put to good use this fall! It pulls double duty as a cute accessory and an awesome nursing cover!
2. Eleanor has been sporting her adorable pink fleece hat from Gap. I love that they put ears on everything! We haven’t tried the mitten yet, but I’m assuming they will be pretty much impossible to keep on my little thumb sucker’s hands ;)
3. Mmmmm…. mocha mint coffee is the BEST way to start my mornings! (Especially when Eleanor gives me a 5am wake-up call!)
4. This cozy carseat cover is a hand-me-down from my sister since she won’t need it with her babe in Texas. I’ve only used it once on a walk, and I’m not 100% sure I was using it right. I’m sure by the end of a harsh Nebraska winter, I’ll have it mastered!
5. Woodwick candles are my absolute favorite! They make a “crackle-y” sound as they burn, and they smell amazing! I’ve been burning my Campfire Marshmallow jar daily!
6. These LL Bean slippers are Jeff’s favorite footwear in the winter. He works from home, so unless he’s on webcam, his dress can be as casual as he wants. He slips these on to get the mail or take the dog for a quick walk.
7. I have a Pottery Barn obsession, and I love my red cable knit blanket. Eleanor and I have curled up for a couple of naps with it recently!
What are your cold weather faves?
Are you getting a “wish list” put together? I just made one for Eleanor which was pretty fun :)
*This post contains affiliate links